Congratulations to Nick (and his wife !)

From: Alain RAMEAU <Alain.RAMEAU_at_total.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 16:02:43 +0200

     Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:26:22 +0100
     From: "Nick Brooke" <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>

----------------------------- Congratulations ! I hope fatherhood will not prevent you to go on with your Gloranthan activities ! My daughter is 18 months old now, and I succeeded in converting my wife to Runequest gaming, so everything's fine ! I know other french couple in the same situation (having children but still playing both RQ). It's a little bit more difficult to pay attention to the game until the baby sleep, but we may overcome this ! But, I also know other players who have completely disappeared from the gaming picture since they get married ! Any other experiences of "couple with children" gaming ? Alain. http://www.btinternet.com/~karamo/rq.htm ------------------------------