Re: Urgh

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 09:02:17 +0100

Joerg asks:

>> Urrrrrrrgggggggh is on the Cradle, too.
> Who brought him back? And why the generous spelling?

: Blorn the Statue ... is low intelligence, slightly superior to that of
: most animals. He can speak simply, think clearly, and is not dull or
: stupid, merely limited. He is in fact of higher INT than during his
: last lifetime, when he was mistaken for a half-troll in Old Sartar.

NB: Blorn is INT 4. Urrrggggh was famously less intelligent than his horse.

How he came to be there? Lord knows! I'd credit Pinchining: after all, Urrrggh brought *him* back into a new life (by worshipping his hoarded Wheels on the Hero Plane), and returning the favour seems fair enough.

The generous spelling is because I can, and because you can't stop me, and because Urrrrrrggggggh doesn't mind (in fact he rather likes it when you speak s l o w l y).

Nick
:::: web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>