More Boggle Information

From: Ian Thomson <ithomson_at_swin.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 11:53:25 +0000

OK

I had a spare few minutes over the weekend and wrote up an eight page piece describing Boggles

Yes I know I'm not Greg or Sandy, but the Boggles intrigued me, and I like to think that until an official description is written, this piece can serve as inspiration and ideas on these critters. In response to the perennial question "What are Boggles?" perhaps? :)

Its linked on my RQ page at:

http:\\www.geocities.com\Area51\Dimension\5507\runeq.html

PS Yes I DO think these rules are best and should be adopted as official Gloranthan Lore, and I won't be on the Digest next week because I'm marshalling my forces and marching on Poland (but don't tell anybody) :)