Sorcerers and then some

From: Vesa Lehtinen <akuleh_at_sci.fi>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:50:00

Ian Welsh writes (thought this is not a direct answer to him...)
>Arachne Solara does not respond to worship -- can't remember where I
>read that, but I'm quite positive it is the case.

        Prosopedia, I think. Also; I do agree with you that Arachne Solara does not have a religious cult as such. However, there is two mentions of worship:

>In Strangers in Prax the
>Orlanthi riot when a sorceror comes to Pavis. In a place they control
>I'm quite sure a sorceror would be lynched with whatever force was
>necessary. Number two also smacks of monty haulism.

	What is the definition of a sorcerer ?
	* Malevolent magician: KoS states that malign magic is often called
sorcery, no matter what the source. I think that would work.
	* Magician from a foreign culture which is regarded as being sorcerers.
ie. Pavisians recognize Arlaten for being Malkioni and therefore a sorcerer. Works again IMO.

Death to Argrath
Vesa Lehtinen