I WOULD KILL FOR AN ANSWER!!! (Desperate RQ player)

From: Xavier LLobet <xavier_llobet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 03:51:31 PDT

To anybody who can bring some light to my desperate quest:

I recently wanted to create a new charachter and I decided that it would be a bold Trowjang amazone from the distant island of the same name, in Teshnos. But the problem came when I noticed that I knew NOTHING about the God of these women, TOLAT.

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT HIS CULT !! I'D BE VERY PLEASED WITH ANYBODY WHO CAN GIVE A DESCRIPTION OF THIS CULT, spells, holy days, runeladies, skills... WHATEVER!!!!!!

I'll pray to Lhankorn Mhy meanwhile...