Sky Palace

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 12:03:04 +0100

I've asked this one before, but let's try again.

The Sky Palace, aka Emperor's Palace. Orlanth attacked the place and rescued Ernalda, shortly after he killed Yelm. He seems to have killed "King Gryphon" during one of these exploits.

What would the place be like after that? Who would be left there? I can just see every other godlet in sight going looting: who would they find guarding it? (From the Orlanthi POV, that is: I'm sure GRoY etc will give me all the detail I could ever want on the Solar POV).

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/