Ahh That's better

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 20:11:07 +0100

Right, I've managed to catch up with the digests again, thanks again to all those who helped.

Thanks too, to those who answered my questions re The Trollkin Curse & Cragspider - It all becomes much clearer now! - I particularly like the Idea that Cragspider can choose how she appears (Darkness Nymph / Uzko / Uzuz / Spider /Mixture of all of the above) -bet that can cause some disagreement amongst visitors to Skyfall lake.

Was the decision to use the Troll/Spider cross in the computer game based on the counter in WB&RM? or is their another source for this appeance.

On reflection I would agree with Jeff that Yinkin has not yet used up all his 9 lives - (it had sort of worried me that dead gods no longer had any power). The exact details of the deaths (and even the numbers) probably varies from place to place depending on the strength of the local Yinkini.

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |