New Glorantha Chat Room!

From: Erik Nolander <eriknolander_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 11:12:41 PDT

Hi all,

A few weeks ago, someone (I don't remember who, though) sent a posting about the possibilities of starting a Glorantha chat room. Well, since I had a webpage and some time to spare, I'm opening the Unofficial Glorantha Chat Room as of today (Ta-Da!)! The URL to the Room is:

       http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Chasm/7279/

In here, you can discuss everything Gloranthan, from WB&RM, through pole axes, to Hero Wars. At least, this is what I have intended. If you find other uses for it, please let me know ;) The chat software I'm using is courtesy of Beseen.com, so it isn't ads-free, regrettably. If enough people use it, I might consider upgrading to lose the ads, among other things. I'm also experimenting with stuff like the background colour and so on, so comments are welcome!
I don't really know if there is a demand for a Glorantha Chat, but you never know. As long as some people find it useful, I'm happy!

Cheers for now,

Erik Nolander

It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache. - - Frank N. Furter