My pal Sergio

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 16:22:05 +0100

Just to say Sergio and I have had a chat by private email and cooled down a bit. I think we both go a bit wound up, but we're recovering nicely thank you.

Laurent Labrot :

>Nephilim is one of the greatest RPG games on the market

Well, the french market anyway. It's not actualy on the english market anymore in the sense of being a supported product. *sigh*

I agree that the example of Nephilim demonstrates how important even a trivial sample scenario such as The Money Tree is. It's a vital component of any RPG and so should be included in the basic rulebook, IMHO. Simon Hibbs