A Goddess for all Seasons.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:18:20 +0100 (BST)

Bruce Hollebone writes:

> Sea: Voria---planting
> Fire: Ernalda---crops mature
> Earth: Asrelia---harvest. In my opinion, Asrelia is the goddess of the
silo/grainbin.
> Dark: Ty Kora Tek---a peaceful time of year (unless you live near uz), cold
and lifeless.
> Storm: Maran Gor---violence necessary for new life
> Sacred Time: Babeester Gor

GMTA: that's what I suggested to Jane by email, off the top of my head, except with BG and TKT reversed. Rationale: Babs is the goddess of beer, and as yuo say, Dark season is a good time to brew it.

Neat thing about this list is that it gets the three Benign goddesses in the "correct" order, consequetively.

Slainte,
Alex.