More on Souls

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 18:18:02 GMT

Peter Metcalfe makes a point I must disagree with:

> Michael Cule:
>
> JC>>Who says souls are recycled?
>
> >Just about everyone except the Malkioni (and not all of those disagree).
>
> The Orlanthi do not believe in reincarnation.

I believe (most strongly, based on hearing Greg say it) that they do.

Orlanth's Hall is not an eternal residence but a stopping point on a journey.

Humakt's Hall is however where your soul ends up. (Query? Until 'the next big war of the gods'? Or something like that? I seem to recall an implication that Humakt is doing an Odin and collecting warriors for a specific purpose.)

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.