please move this to private email

From: steve <styopa_at_iname.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:22:34 -0500

>Subject: Populations / diseases
>In the discussion on death rates and related topics Peter Metcalfe asked:
>>Where did syphillis and the Black death come from, I wonder?
[snip]
>So both these plagues are likely to be old world diseases that took on a new
>and more virulent form shortly before making their spectacular debuts in
>human history.

While I personally would love to argue about this, is this really digest relevant?
(Diseases in Glorantha, yes; disease vectors in RL as *compared* to Glorantha, possibly; political correctness arguments about whether the "old world" infected the "new world" - I don't think so.)

IMO of course.