Homepage update

From: Thomas Gottschall <Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:08:05 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to interrupt the HW debate with such a blatant posting. But I didn't start it !

Four new Telmori stories available all about the Dark Paw packs : Spirits and Magic of the Dark Paw, Warriors of the Dark Paw, How Dark Paw became leader & The Dark Paw packs.

More from my Apple Lane campaign :
Ancient and Dark, Morl is missing & Storm, Light and Fire. Join Flanna, Aidan and Ronan on their quest against an old Elmal foe.

A little myth : Elmal and Rokaz.

And of course Sword Neverdied (take a look at his sword !).

Enchanted Forest : http://home.pages.de/~Enchanted.Forest/

Do you know why man fears us ? It's because he knows that he once was like us, in touch with life but now he fears life itself and all which he cannot fully control. (unknown Telmori origin)