Roving Searchlight Magic

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:24:54 EDT

Simon Hibbs

<< Lunar magic is most powerfull during the full moon, but madness and  mind-blast type nasty stiuff is actualy at it's weakest during the full  moon, and most potent under the black orb?

This is an interesting idea, especially combined with the Roving Searchlight theory. If you're going to make things complicated why not go the whole hog and have each deity/power/magic tied in with it's appropriate day-

Jakaleel - Black - Lunes(?)- -
Illumination/Rashorana

Teelo Norri- C-come - not much magic?-            Reconstruction/Orogeria
Deezola - Empty Half - healing -                          Victory/Natha
Red Goddess - Full - Chaos, illumination -         Return/Zaytenera
Yanafal - Full Half- true sword -
Descent/Verithurusa
Irripi On-tor - C-Go - Mind Blast -                         Defeat/Lesilla
Danfive - Dying Moon -                                         Meeting/Gerra

How this converts into Dragon Pass counter powers I'm not sure. Why Jakaleel provides Lunes when the Moon is Black I'm also not quite clear on.
After considering it I am probably 60% against it. But am open to argument.

Keith Nellist