Photos from Gloratha Con V

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:13:00 -0500

Finally, a lifetime, okay, almost a year and a half later, I've put some of the
photos I took at Glorantha Con V on my web site. So if you're interested in seeing Greg in drag...

Anyone who objects to their image being displayed can let me know and I'll take it off. Mind you "I don't look very good in that photo.." isn't going to
garner a lot of sympathy.

As usual you can view my website at:

www.geocities.com/timessquare/realm/5545

Just pick pictures off of the What's New menu.

Anyone who has information about the names of any of the characters in any of the pictures let me know and I'll add your character's name. Heck, if you want I'll even add your name.

Have a good one,

Oliver D. Bernuetz
www.geocities.com/timessquare/realm/5545 bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca