Re: Tiger Sons

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 00:46:48 GMT

Keith replies to Adam Betteridge:
> >I have recently been reading information about the Gurkha's & how they came
> >to have the current relationship with the UK, I was reading about the
> >Gurkha wars in India & wondered if Teshnos suffered a similar occurence
> >from groups of Shan Shan tribes raiding into there territory?
>
> The follow up question could be 'who takes the role of British Officers to
> these Tiger Hsunchen?' . I would suggest Lunars (but it is a long way away),

Well, Britain is a long way from Nepal, but that didn't worry 'em. They could have been one of the whacky things imported by Sheng Seleris. Beef up the thin Red Line, what?

> Teshnan cure for headaches - lie down until it goes away.

This cure has been known to take several week to be effective, but remains popular nonetheless, for an astonishing range of maladies. ;-)

Slan,
Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #404