Re: Dream magic

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:13:36 +0100

Michael Cule:

> I know I've asked this question before but things are getting close to the
> point where I must make a decision in my campaign about the Last Egg of
> Mother Duck.
>
> Does anyone have any definite information/inspiration about the nature of
> the dream magics of the East Isles?

Well, I have learned a lot of new stuff about the East Isles over the last couple of months. One of them is that dream magic and reverence of Thella is just one of the many traditions that exist in the Isles.

Thella is the same as Oren Parond, who defeated/exposed Avanapdur, the god of illusions and nightmares. A series of sages then discovered how Thella can help you find truth in dreams and be liberated from illusion.

The details of how dream magic really works are in a flux right now though.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/