Membership in GTA

From: Sergio Mascarenhas de Almeida <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 10:34:19 -0000

This a copy of a message I sent to Issaries Inc. concerning the membership In the Glorantha Trading Association:

<< Hi, I would like to become an Initiate of Issaries Inc. My main purpose is to help the company take off, but I'm also interested in the benefits. The problem is that those seem to be mainly directed at USA residents. I think that in order to ensure the interest of non-USA people, you could adapt the benefits to cover our interests:

According to discussions in RPG Net, one of the main problems of the hobby is that the distribution channels are not working. I see that you are doing a great effort to ensure the suport of the final acquirer of your future products, but could I suggest that you start a policy directed at distributors? After all, some of your best fans are in the distribution business, and creating a ring of dedicated distributors before starting launching the game can be even more important to its future success than raising money to publish the books.

Well, I hope that these suggestions help turning Glorantha into a viable and stable community.

All the best,

Sergio Mascarenhas de Almeida >>

Sergio Mascarenhas de Almeida