Beaver bites Dryad: Is she a contortionist?

From: Ashley Munday <Ashley.Munday_at_liffe.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:28:50 -0000

The Baron points out the bristly thing that Dave D. pointed out:

"IIRC, he's pretty well established as a fish, not a dolphin."

Yeah, but did he behave like a fish? I re-read the scenarios again last night just to see if I was doing this here character a diservice and came away thinking that the Adventurers wouldn't be meeting a fish but a grumpy old git with a pipe and a cardigan. Now, while I'm not saying we should require John Gilgud to play the part of Zola Fel priest as it is a beginners scenario, there wasn't enough sense of being WEIRD in the character.

Anyway, as I said, 'twas just a thought.

Peter told Steve L. and I that Elves have been done before and what the consensus was. Lucky we agreed (in general) with the accepted wisdom wasn't it?

Ash