Gloranthan Trading Association

From: Glorantha_at_compuserve.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:12:35 -0500

To assist in the Charter Membership of GTA, Reaching Moon Megacorp is offering a way for Gloranthaphiles to send money in UK pounds to the Gloranthan Trading Association. Basically, you send the money to us in UK funds and we'll consolidate it periodically and send it to Issaries Inc. thereby paying a lesser transfer charge overall.

However, to cover ourselves for exchange rate fluctuations (and to pay that charge) we'll be setting non-standard rates for each of the potential donation amounts. These rates are not supposed to make us a profit, and if you reckon you can get a cheaper rate yourself then please do so!

We will only be offering this service for the charter period up to 1st April.

The Process

The Conversion Rates

These rates are subject to change on a weekly basis (we will communicate this on the Gloranthan Digest and on the Issaries web page). They currently stand at:

Initiate Level Membership UKP 63.00 Rune Level Membership UKP 310.00
Hero Membership UKP 922.00

Legal Stuff

The Megacorp is acting as agents for Issaries Inc. While we have your money we are liable for it. When Issaries Inc. has the money then all enquiries or disputes should be directed to them and we will deny all liability or responsibility!

Lastly

Remember, you are not sending money for shares. You are sending a donation, which has attached benefits that cannot strictly be enforced. You will not get your money back.

However, if you want Glorantha to survive and prosper then this is its last chance!

David Hall
Reaching Moon Megacorp

21 Stephenson Court
Osborne Street