Yuthu

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:34:03 EST

I had the same thought as David; which was: << I'm fairly sure there's a reference to Yuthu somewhere. >> and now I've found it: History of the Lunar Empire, Zero Wane: Yuthu, (who is Raiba's cousin), listened to secret words and caused the city troops to desert the Carmanians. (Yuthuppans had been a major part of the Camanian General's army).

Not much of a reference as far as interesting mythology goes. I would agree with the "aspect of.." theory that works for Alkor, and AFAIK Buserian would be the appropriate guy. I could be persuaded to agree with Thilla, but think that this is not Patriarchal enough.

Keith N