Apology accepted

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:51:19 EDT

David Dunham apologises-
<<
 I apologize that I don't have much detail about the clans either; my excuse  is I was running a campaign which went to Prax, not a campaign of Praxians.

 and then goes on to product a huge list of clans for a campaign that wasn't even for Praxians. I think I must just be a lazy GM. I would just make names up on the spot unless they were a plot device. "Yes, this is Ernie Wisewaha of the Hairyknees clan of the Llama tribe and Erik Morokanth'sbane, his faithful companion, exiled from the Morning After clan for excessive impala cheese consumption." (OK, so I wouldn't use these - they're silly).

Keith N