Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #522

From: david.boatright_at_clinisis.co.uk
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:10:12 +0000

Brian Tickler

>Also a pity that the officially released material didn't
>reflect what was going in the community at the time a
>little more closely...(note that I said "a little" here
>and that it was not meant sarcastically).

The community did not know anything better at the time. Then Greg moved things on and most people followed, of course a VERY few did not. This is not a criticism of adventuer campaigns as I run these as well but I make it clear to players that adventuers are not normal people. But in saying that these groups are not made up of 1 Storm Bull,1 Humakti, 1 Orlanthi, 1 Lhankor Mhy, 1 Issaries and of course the Chalana Arroy , all wearing plate plus padding and carrying Halbards and Arabalests with BV 20 on them.  BTW I am going to start up a campaign where all the characters are Voria worshippers in Sartar. So by next year I hope everyone will agree that the defining cult for Sartar is Voria.