Gating from World to World

From: Abrigon Gusiq <mike_adams61_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:12:17 PDT

Looking for a different perspective. I have asked this basic question on the ADND and like related lists, now for something different.

What would happen, if a character travelled either deliberately or by accident to another universe, multiverse or what ever?

What powers would change, would he/she change any? Magic or non-magic? If the character was like an Elf, would they transform into a human, or disapear, or what?

Will see if I can find my original questions I asked on the ADND-L and post them here. They are not game specific, as far as I know.

Mike