The Invisibiles

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 23:21:07 +0200

Alex F:

> Ian Gorlick on Invisiblism/Puritanism:
> > It should actually be a main-stream branch of the Malkioni church somewhere,
> > rather than just a fringe heresy. Somewhere there must be monotheists who
> > haven't fallen into the trap of deifying mere mortal saints but have
> > reserved their worship for the One True God.
>
> I would have said 'Rokarism', personally. Or a very large strand of
> thought within Rokarism.

Well, unfortunately there's *Saint* Rokar spoiling the broth, here ...

And probably Invisibilism or such is OK as a name, so as to avoid deifying any prophet, and betraying the Invisible Truth ...

The Invisibles?
Sounds right to me.

Is that OK?

If so, would they have anything in common with RW Invisibles?

It's probably pan-Western, and a heresy for the disenfranchised upper classes (one needs _lots_ of spare time & wealth for philosophies like that).

It's probably post-Seventh Council/HtWw1, too, seeing as it isn't in the LARP AFAIK.