Putting Glorantha in the headlines

From: Sergio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:34:07 +0100

Folks, it's time for us to give a new visibility for Glorantha before HW is lounched. Until now Glorantha has been insulated form the rest of the world. If we want to attract new players, we must start spreading the Gospel of Glorantha. (Remember we only have until December 31, since we don't know if there's going to be another millenium.)

I suggest that people start publishing scenarios, info, whatever on Glorantha outside of the Gloranthan fan-based publications. We should start sending reviews of Gloranthan products to general RPG mags, either printed or digital.

I started to do this by sending a review of the Pavis & Big Ruble book to RPGnet (http://www.rpg.net/). It will surface within two weeks. I'll try to keep reviewing any books, publications, etc. on Glorantha that I get the hands on. But I think that the more people are doing this, the easier it will be to make Glorantha know to the outside world. So, GD is cool, but there are other forums for discussing Glorantha. Let's explore them.

Sergio

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #61