FW: Assassin cults

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 16:29:00 -0400

Stephen Royle said:

>One would like an assassin style character with a medieval flavour,
>I'm thinking along the lines of Medieval/Renaissance Italy. As the players
>are all ancient/medieval wargamers, I'm trying to give them basic earth
>parrallels for their characters. The campaign is to start in the Lunar
Empire.
>Any ideas?

It's certainly not even remotely canonical but I have a write-up for a Malikioni
style cult loosely based on the Assassins. The character wouldn't have originally been from the Lunar Empire but they might have ended up there.

If you're interested I would be willing to share it with you.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
berneutz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca