EWF survivors

From: Richard Fenner <rlfenner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:14:02 -0700 (PDT)

> If the Inhuman King decided the EWF was so bad, and
> the ... dragonewts see Kralorelans as draconic
> heretics - why don't dragonewts attack Kralorela?

All of this is purely my opinion.

I don't think the dragons see the Kralorelans in as poor a light as the EWF fell intobefore its demise. The EWF "here and now" faction wanted more immediate results from the dragon magic than the Kralorelans (IMO), the dragons saw this as an abuse of the draconic way, and killed them.

The EWF was in the middle of a large, long ritual, which was at least interrupted by the here and now faction, possibly it would have been perverted somehow by their actions. Thus the dragons turned on them, but are not concerned that much by pockets of EWF survivors.

> Also, why do the dragonewts let Farang Farosh live?

He probably is not a "here and now" follower. His apparent inactivity means he is probably not doing anything to warrant their attention. Since killing him would probably have ramifications (entanglements) for which 'newt kills him, so he's not worth their trouble.

> Final question - If the dragonewts in Pavis (and
> elsewhere) do tolerate draconic mysticism being used
> in Pavis (either cos its OK by them, or because they
> totally don't give a monkey's) would they have any
> interaction with these draconic mystics?

It's possible, but I can't think of a compelling reason why they would be in contact with them. With the destruction of the EWF the "experiment" not only ended for the humans, I think it also ended for the dragons.

Do You Yahoo!?