Re: YBoT2

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:06:19 -0800

>>I was recently rereading the Greydog info from the latest
>>tales and YBoT2.
>2 questions:
>1. What does YBoT2 stand for?
>B. Did anyone take over the FAQ in my absence?
>These are connected. If there are new newbie-offputting acronyms in use, I
>need to add them to the FAQ. (And I apologize if YBoT2 is already in the
>FAQ; I'm at work and can't read it.)

Can't answer about the FAQ. But YBoT2 stands for Ye Booke of Tentacles 2, which is the compilation of primarily Gloranthan articles put out as a convention book for the German Chaos-Conventions. Please note that the Wizard's Attic has a large supply of both Ye Book 1 and Ye Book 2 in stock. www.wizards-attic.com

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
Wizard's Attic