Lunar travel ideas wanted

From: Ian Thomson <arkat_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 21:27:45 +1100

Hi

I'm writing a scenario with Moonboat stopovers on a trip to Glamour

the stopovers are at the moment:
Moonbroth, Boldhome, Furthest, Mirin's Cross, Jillaro, and Darleep, with possibly an unscheduled drop in to Alkoth

I'm hoping for assistance with ideas on mini-mini-scenarios that can occur in the single day of the stopover at each of these places

It ran well in the campaign, but there was mostly site-seeing outside the Empire, and totally only site-seeing within the Empire (altho Glamour itself was much more eventful)

I can't help thinking that I missed the opportunity to do other things
(somewhat remedied in Boldhome by a return visit, and planned for a return
trip to Moonbroth)

I especially don't have much of a handle on these relatively obscure places within the Empire. I am hoping to flesh out each place with some activities to entertain outlander PCs who have been granted special permission to accompany a Lunar personage to Glamour, or are delivering an important communique (or some other excuse to give them the otherwise unlikely privelege of a Moonboat trip to Glamour)

cheers

Ian