Top 10 things... (tm)

From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 13:15:51 -0500

Thanks, MOB, for your contribution to the list. Another on my list is this:

Basically all the place names. What isn't fake Olde English (Swenstown), fake Scandinavian (Jaranshold), or fake French (those Seshnelan areas) is mundane (Barbarian Town), just plan silly (Nochet got its name when someone asked if this city on the map had a name and Greg said "not yet"), out of place (Christian's Bay), or plagiarized (mostly from Dr. Seuss—Prax, Koromondol, though "Carmania" is a RW place name).

Having nailed this thesis to the door, I stand prepared to defend it.