More KoDP

From: Jose Ramos <jose_at_kobo.es>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:17:54 +0100

        My clan is still slowly advancing to kinghood of Dragon Pass (I can only play at work, an unhealthy activity).

        I suppose the "clan is too big. Let's split!" appears either time motivated (35 years?) or when your population surpasses the 1200 mark, as food is not really a problem (I had obliterated one of my feuding enemies, and taken their lands, twenty years ago).

        After complaining in the earlier message, now I have tons of orlanthi and vingans, while no followers of Humakt, Lhankor Mhy or Issaries appear. I do not know what will happen if our old tribal king, an Issaries hero, 65 years old, dies soon. By the way, he has performed seven times so far the Issaries the conciliator HQ, Elmal's (once), and the making of the Storm tribe (twice), and he had no trouble. I have lost many characters to failed quests, but if you make the right choices you can overcome that in a year of low risk playing. Or hope for a rainbow!

        I have three friends who do not like Glorantha interested in gaming, and complimenting the flow of music. Of course, it being a Mac game attracts the Mac users...

        Now for a wish list:

Jose