incarnation

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:25:38 +0900

murharzarm of dara happa/mandane mirror of yelm(also dara happan grandfather-mortal)
as well as
vingkot of kerofinela/mandane mirror of orlanth(also son?/brother?/double? of heroine-godddess vinga)

chess of glorantha: Ouranekki of dara happa and peloria how wide this game infiltrate?
(orlanthi chess-champion? kills dara happan champion for checkmate of
his"emperor".
we free-folk dont have any emperor! you must feel my death-blade.)

wanted biography:
sir. esirlist
gonn orta
arronius jaranthir

someone must simply reacted to avoidance for gloranthan words, I have proposition for him to source-registration of new vocabularies for "official".
For example, many reliefs and sculptures in RW application (plagiarism?) for dara happan trilogy bring about my strong interest where these came from.
(like sky-blue page of FS: p10left Mikrantektori(death) of circa 8C from
Totmek;
p.29 relief: Shah Aldassir who ruined partia ensigned by Ormuzd; green page of E p.73 Artemis of Revoir Museum)

 Someone not being familiar with English haven't realise the word "dole-bury" is
English until now (blockhead!).

conflict with Quetzalcoatl and Teskatripoka;