Too damn right I do..

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:09:29 +0000

In message <199912201729.JAA26204_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>I think our resident Donandarian, Mr Cule, might object as well.

Bloody Plato has a lot to answer for if you ask me! Idiot bloody Greek confuses 'fiction' with lying and has the gall, the utter bloody gall to accuse poets of corrupting the minds of the people in the same book where he encourages his 'philosopher kings' to make up whatever comforting myths might be necessary to keep his facist state running....

Don't get me started. Donander may be about Illusion but that doesn't mean he's about Lies.