Which to buy?

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:11:00 +0000

In message <199912211945.LAA30947_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>Of the four Issaries Works in Progress which would be the most useful for
>someone whose campaign is set in Sartar/Prax/The Holy Country and sometimes
>Balazar in the mid-1620s.

Well, none of them directly, I'm afraid.

>Alternatively could someone summarize what each
>of these is about?
>
>The Entekosiad

The mythic pre-history of Peloria as told by an early Lunar Heroquester. Full of stuff about the female deities suppressed by Solar civilisation.

>The Glorious Reascent of Yelm
>The Fortunate Succession

The mythic and mundane history of the Solar culture down into Lunar times.

>Missing Lands

The material that didn't make it into GLORANTHA, ie all the lands other than Genertela. A bit rough in places but full of brilliant, wonderful stuff.