Teshnos

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:14:48 GMT

In my tentacular campaign, I ventured to Teshnos. I assumed they (the Teshnan) are a crossing breed between the mystics (east) and the Theistic
(west). I refused the simple equivalence such as Somash=Yelm,
ZitroArgon=Dayzatar etc. They are 5 gods, but also 5 principles and aspects of the same deity- i.e. Teshnos LandGod. Do you think that there is a connection between Melib and the amazons of Trowjang? The former worship Calyz (Teshnan), the latter worship Tolat
(=Shargash), but they should be enemies even if they could ally if
threatened by Pubnashab and Garusharp. I do not think it's possible, because the Vessel of Light and his General have no navy, but with elven help... I also assumed that Harstar of the Sea (and this was one of his greatest sins) associated himself with the Vadeli! Or at least tolerates their presence in order to obtain their marine skills. That's horrible, isn't it?
Ciao
Gian