Arkat the Superhero

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:11:54 +1300

Robert McArthur:

>So if five Arkat's return and we can't tell the difference, does that
>mean that the hero wars has 8 (!!) superheros? (Jareel, Harreck,
>Androgeus, 5 Arkats). Add at least one other for later when Sheng
>returns.

For Fronela, Meriatan or Lord Death on a Horse have the potential IMO. Godounya could be such, but I think he will have Passed On before any significant fighting is seen in his region.

>I don't think that Argrath ever qualifies just like the Red Emperor
>doesn't.

It could be alleged that the Red Emperor is a superhero but his reduced stats reflect years of bloated decadence...

I am remined of the suggestion that was once mooted for Sir Ethilrist, i.e. if Sir Ethilrist and Keener Than ever kissed and made up, the resulting formation would be a superhero. Hence the five Arkats would start of as ordinary heroes but when one of them got killed, each would be correspondingly stronger.