Eastern leaks

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:31:03 +0100

TERRA INCOGNITA:

> > I still want information only GTA memberhood Hero available Eastern
> > Dictionary:
> > what is the basis of secret leakage in digest? Mr. Alex Ferguson?

Alex:

> I'm not sure I understand: are you looking for comments on existing
> 'leaks', or asking for there to be more? Hey, I don't want to devalue
> the stock of 'Herodom' too much: a few more signups and there
> might be the dosh for a Kralorela book! (Yay.)

I think there isn't that much leaking from documents which are not yet publicly available as most of the entities discussed were included in the _long_ excerpt of Vithelan mythology which was Myth of the Month on the Issaries web site about a year ago.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #337