Dragonic Nation

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:48:44 +0900

Difference between EWF and Kralorela is Indivisualism, I think EWF is a hive of many dragon immature babies, but Kralorela is only One Dragon in one nation, Emperor of Hum Chan has only Dragon Soul, he never think like a way of True Dragon. I think Godunya has human personality except dangerous time. Darudaism style made people go to Summer Land after death, and taught them to wait the time dissolving into One dragon Body, I think this is why western dragonewts say they are heretics, for this style of mass-transformation
is abominable for them, but if once Dragon was formed, they must serve him as one of their elder. This is why Dragonewt in Isle of Wonder abandoned contact to ordinary Kralorelans. And they never have two Emperors in contemporary.
So Kralorelan Empire acted as One True Dragon (other nations looks like Monster) for their inhuman manner.
In War against other nations, Elite soldiers and Emperor himself can become Dragon form, but IMO, these are cell Dragons in Monkey King sense. And their ability is perhaps same as Dream Dragon in Western view, Godunya may be able to become Temporary future Body with his Exarchs and Citizens support, and I expect some stages between True dragon and Dream Dragon. (If this system don't work, Kralorelan powerbalance to other nations is very unbalance.) and an Emperor can expect support from Upper Stage true predecessor Emperors and August Dragon, Blue dragon.
Immanent Mastery Dragonism illegally abused national Dragon power without sacrificing their humanity for their mandane object, and IMO, they cannot become true dragon without Help of Godlearner Magic. Godunya tolerance to this school means pragmatism for mandane World.

In King of Sartar, Ingolf Saga described otherworld Dragon kingdoms. I think these exist in Chaos as bubble status. Dragonpass Dragonewts served them with not understandable lifestyle, they are not their master. So even Inhuman King has limited power over Surface World, and struggled other race Deities. I think Cosmic Compromise not working over Dragon Races for their Alienity.

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #344