Dragonewt cities

From: Graham J Robinson <gjr_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:32:28 +0000 (GMT)

Well, there I was quietly running Apple Lane for a relatively new group (both players and characters). They had succeeded in safely defending the pawn shop, taking minimal damage to themselves, and generally doing rather well.

Unfortunatly - for me - towards the end of all this, they managed to capture one of the scout dragonewts. They have now healed this poor creature up, and argued about what to do with it. Now, as I understand it, scouts are not the most intelligent of creatures, and are unlikely to be able to talk to humans. Certainly that's how I've been playing this one. They (the characters) have decided he's cute, if misguided, and have decided to return him home. Gringle has sold them a map of Dragon Pass, recovering a hefty chunk of the silver he had payed them to guard the shop, and they are even now headed towards the nearest 'newt city.

Which leaves me the problem of working out what happens when they get there. Can anyone point me to some more concrete information as to what such a place is like? Preferably on-line, since none of the printed material I have appears much help.

Cheers,
Graham

"I may be dead, but I'm still pretty."

        Buffy