Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #377

From: Ilav Topix <ilavtopix_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:51:41 GMT

Hi, barbarians (and few civilized ones, too)

<<As Martin suggests: there are two kinds of officers, the ones who shout "Advance!" and the ones who shout "Follow me!" Yanafali tend to the latter; they embody Lunar heroism.>>

Just a thought (much a nightmare, unless you dispell it right now): will the Martin's book SGU (I like it) include and be utterly compatible (as Office 2000 vs Office '98 at least) with the latest TotRM articles about Lunar Empire?

If not, prepare to be invaded and instantly tortured by my Red Moon Mariners (memento audere semper!).

Slit

Ilav