Convergent series?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:29:09 GMT

Nick Brooke:
> Today we're half way through February, and the announcement says the
> game will come out in March. That's pretty close...

and:

> And "next month" sounds more enticing than "next year" as a release date.

My mental model for The Game Companies Known Formerly as Chaosium release dates is pretty much that of Achilles and the Tortoise. However, having the advantage over Zeno of Elea of the Theory of Limits, we can be somewhat re-assured to know that it's theoretically possible for the release date to be put back infinitely often, and _still_ come out in a finite period of time. (What that period of time may be somewhat less certain, let's hope they do indeed make the next significant con 'breakpoint'.)

Cheers,
Alex.