What Yak says:

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:18:50 EST

Yak:
<< > I am not talking about my glorantha here. Look at one of the
> authors for upcoming Introduction to Glorantha Book and see why.

 Oy, am I the only one who finds this a little off? Calm down Peter - none  of this "One True Glorantha" stuff. I thought we were all a bit beyond  name dropping here, especially if that name was our own. >>

No, you are not the only one, but I don't agree that the discussion should stay off the list. If there is anywhere where obscure Glorantan esoterica can be passionately discussed then it should be here on this list! That said, a newbie friendly approach might help sometimes.

Keith N