Heler is a randy bastard

From: Julian Lord <julianlord_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:54:12 +0100 (CET)

Alex :

> many moons ago, Greg opined that Heler was the model
> of male homosexuality among the Orlanthi. [snip]

>	o  Heler is a randy bastard, and will shag

> anything;

He won't. He wants luuurrve ...

>	o  Heler is a water god;  as Every God Learner

> Knows, water gods are of 'fluid' gender
> -identification,
Jean-Paul Lhuillier believes that Rainbow Girl is the
daughter of Heler by Elmal. I'm halfway convinced that he's right, too ... We'll see.

A God Learner would say that Heler is
quasi-transgendered : he was born before separate genders were created. Tunc gay bar loiterism.

>	o  Greg was talking nonsense, and/or has

> subsequently Gregged himself, or been
> Jeffed/Robinned.
Greg is currently going through a process of being
Steved/Julianed. ;-)

Julian Lord

Do You Yahoo!?
Achetez, vendez! _at_ votre prix! Sur http://encheres.yahoo.fr