Screwing up the LBQ

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 23:47:55 +1300

Andrew Larsen:

> Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to have a Thanatari try
>some sort of perverted form of the LBQ using heads taken from Lightbringer
>priests (with a mad head for Flesh Man). He's obviously trying for
>something insidious, but I'm not quite sure what would be really
>interesting/evil. Any suggestions about how the LBQ could be intentionally
>misused?

  Bring back Ragnaglar, Wakboth or any other guy slain by a storm god.

  Fumble the ritual of the net where the gods have to defeat the devil.

  make an impossible demand of the gods when they offer you a reward   (when Argrath asked for Sheng Seleris, Genertela was wracked by a   terrible earthquake because the gods couldnot filful his request).

  flunk the westfaring and flee from Luathela back into the inner world   such that the Luatha follow you back...

  reach the obsidian palace and break the chains holding Lodril in   slavery.

  ambush orlanthi when they are alone in hell.

  refuse to apologize when you meet the Emperor.