Re: Healing the Mind

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:37:13 +0000

In message , aelarsen_at_facstaff.wisc.edu writes
> A little while ago, I asked about info on how a Chalanan would go
>about healing someone's mind. Including in the responses were references
>to a couple of myths that might serve as the basis for a hero quest. Well,
>my players just indicated that they want to attempt this HQ in order to
>heal the mind of the local healer. Unfortunately, I seem to misplaced the
>references to the mind-healing myths. Would someone out there be kind
>enough to offer suggestions again about which ones would work? Many
>thanks.

Well, in the CA heroquest in KoDP there's a section where Orlanth is going berserk and She 'heals his wounded judgement'. Other than that, I can't offer any ideas.

When one of my NPCs went bonkers (after reading a certain Purple Book) the party eventually found a 'healer of the mind' in Nochet willing to take the case on. The fact that he was an Illuminant.... Well, they didn't let it come between them...
- --
Michael Cule