fog bugs

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 22:53:36 +1200

Ben:

>Has anyone written up spell descriptions for some of Pocharngo's more
>off-the-wall Spawn [creature] spells? I've got Spawn Crawling Hand and
>Manling but need the rest (eg Fog Bugs, Slime Rats, Gooey Things etc). The
>HW cult description should be interesting!

Fog bugs are given in Drastic Chaos. The one use spell is cast upon a patch of fog and creates one fog bug per stacked magic point. The fog buys cause the formation of a 3m wide cloud of noxious vapour (that has a POT of 1 per bug within the cloud) that incapacitates for 1d6 minutes. They are extremely small and difficult to hit.