Rathori at war

From: Howard Fielding <altfritz_at_adan.kingston.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 21:44:51 -0400

I don't believe the Rathori society would be structured enough to have evolved advanced longbow tactics. This follows from their status as Hsunchen. I'm sure individual Rathori might occasionally be aware of the advantages of their weapon, but on the whole, the majority would not. Their very social makeup would preclude them from adopting effective unit [cooperative] tactics for its use. If you take the Welsh Longbow as an example, how long in its use and development was it before we saw it used on the fields of Agincourt, etc? At at what level of social development was Welsh culture? Certainly far above the level I would consider "Hsunchen".

All IMO, of course.

Howard