Re: Sandokan

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 01:38:53 +0000

Gian Gero said much about Sandokan which I would support. Good basic campaign for Teshnos.

> I figure the Malaysian pirates as similar to Tsankth and/or
> Trowjangi fighters of Gloranthan Lore.

Not sure about Tsankht, but Trowjang definitely fits - especially when Sandokan fields his Dayak allies.

2nd Age Teleos might be another place to put Sandokan, but a Telosan pirate as bitter enemy of the Vadeli and/or Kethaelans in Dosakayo (both are there, though not necessarily both need be his enemies) has lots of flair.