Tarshite Characters

From: Serabian, Malcolm <Malcolm.Serabian_at_CITIZENSBANK.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:14:09 -0400

I've been thinking about a Tarsh campaign, and I've got a bunch of questions about this really cool region of Dragon Pass.

Looking at the old Dragon's Past article in DW it lists the population of Tarsh as 20% Orlanthi, and 80% Lunar. Based on the latest information does this still seem to be true?

Which of the Lunar deities are primarily worshipped in Tarsh? I'd guess it's likely the 7 Mothers, either as a collective, or individually along with Etyries. I'd think the Dara Happan dieties aren't worshipped here.

Which Orlanthi/Heortling deities are worshipped in Tarsh? Based on the information in KoS it seems to me that the Tarshites are far more earth centered than their Sartarite counterparts. Do others think this is true?

What about the Tarsh Exiles? Do all of them worship Maran Gor in some form, or is this group of rebels simply lead by the Maran Gor worshippers? Or are they really two separate groups that work together at times, with the majority of them being normal Orlanthi?

How is the Feathered Horse Queen associated with the Maran Gor temple? Or is there a second Feathered Queen? Are there two temples there one to MG and one to KF? Is there a fort there as well?

Well, these are things that I've been thinking about. Any insites the list can give me would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

mal
mserabian_at_hotmail.com
mserabian_at_home.com